Sani-System Water Softener Sanitizer Packet 0.5 oz
- EPA registered and NSF approved
- Kills 99.99% of harful bacteria
- Chlorine free
- Sanitizes your softener quickly and easily
- Eliminates odors in tanks and lines caused by bacterial growth
LIQUID SANITIZER CONCENTRATE
THE INDUSTRY’S ONLY EPA REGISTERED & NSF APPROVED SANITIZER DELIVERS RELIABLE, EFFECTIVE RESULTS EVERY TIME.
Sani-System Liquid Sanitizer Concentrate is the only EPA registered & NSF approved sanitizer for use in water softeners and reverse osmosis units. It’s proven to kill 99.99% of harmful bacteria without using chlorine, oxidizers or acids that can harm system equipment, parts and resin. Each packet of concentrated formula sanitizes equipment in just 60 seconds and is available in exact pre-measured doses for both water softeners and RO units. Sani-System’s no-mess ease and accuracy answers our industry’s most important sanitizing concerns. Sani-System is effective, efficient and easy to use – it’s as simple as that!
Directions for use in Fleck softeners
Use after initial install, after servicing, and periodically during use
- Use one 0.5 oz packet per 4 gallons of water in the brine tank.
- Pour into brine well and initiate a manual regeneration.
- Allow the system to complete regeneration cycle (do not use water during this time).
- Once the regeneration is complete your system is sanitized and ready to go!
NOTE: For dual tanks softeners you will need to do this twice to sanitize both tanks.