FLEX LINE ADAPTER INCLUDED-AFWFilters Built Fleck 5600SXT 48,000 Grain Water Softener with Upflow Carbon Filter (10% Resin with Carbon)
- COMPLETE PACKAGE - Complete package that includes a whole house Water Softener w/ UPGRADED 10% resin & Upflow Carbon Filtration System. Our package also includes an installation manual and technical support.
- WATER SOFTENER - Complete whole house system. Controlled by the Fleck 5600sxt digital meter valve. 48,000 grain high capacity softening system with UPGRADED 10% resin media. Recommended Service Flow up to 12 GPM (Household sizes of 2-5 people). Fleck valve includes 5 year warranty and tank has 10 year warranty.
- UPFLOW CARBON FILTRATION - Eco-friendly upflow design provides outstanding filtration without the need to backwash. No backwash means no electricity required, no drain line needed, and no wastewater produced. Provides water filtration and cleaner, safer water. 1.5 cubic ft. High Activity Carbon Media - Carbon media is a media derived from coconut shells that filters water contaminants.
- UPFLOW CARBON CONTAMINANT REMOVAL - Removes a wide range of contaminants including chlorine and chloramines, pesticides, herbicides, organics, MTBE, and THM. It also removes most other chemicals, tastes and odors, and is an excellent system for general filtration.
- Includes 24" flex line to connect outlet of carbon filter to inlet of softener. Systems are assembled with NSF approved parts, filters and media.
Installed myself in outdoor location in Sugar Land, Texas
Product has the desired quality. Rapid response from company.Professionalism.
We've had this new system in place for a couple of weeks now and it's been wonderful. In fact, sometimes the water is too soft! We noticed that the water smell and strange taste has gone away, and everything is nice and clear now. That being said, the one thing that could definitely use improvement is their packaging. These incredibly heavy components came in a flimsy cardboard box (completely destroyed by UPS). No styrofoam, no protection, nothing. There was slight damage to one of the units but nothing that caused anything more than a cosmetic issue. That's the reason for the 4 stars instead of 5. If they would correct their packaging and actually protect their customer's products during shipping, this would be 5 stars all the way.
I could find the lowest price for this product only here. Both Walmart & Amazon were way more expensive than AFW. So I ordered it from them & I cannot be more happy. They shipped the product in a day & I got the system installed within a week's time frame