- Fleck Black Series Fleck 5600 SXT Digital air injection system
- 1.5 Cubic Ft of Upgraded Centaur Catalytic Carbon
- Removes iron up to 12 ppm, Sulfur(Hydrogen Sulfide) up to 10 ppm, Manganese up to 2 ppm
- Easy to install yourself with our instructions, videos and some basic plumbing skills
- Air injection creates pocket of air to super oxidize your water for optimal filtration
This complete iron well water air iron filter comes with: 1.5 cubic ft centaur carbon great for well water with iron. Ships loaded for easier installation with a 12×52″ mineral tank, 1″ plastic bypass (can do 3/4" upon request), Fleck 5600SXT digital air injection control valve
Iron Air Injection Iron Filter
The iron air injection oxidizing system, as a single tank system, is an efficient and cost effective system for the removal of iron and hydrogen sulfide. The iron filter maintains an air pocket in the top of the tank while the system is in service. As the water passes thru the air pocket, iron and sulfur are oxidized to be able to be filter more efficiently.
Fleck 5600SXT Digital Control Valve
The Iron system comes with a Fleck 5600SXT air injection control head that automatically back washes the system daily to clean the media and flush everything down the drain.
Ships pre-loaded with the media already in the fiberglass tank for easier installation. 1.5 cubic ft of Upgraded Centaur Catalytic Carbon.