- Backwashing 1.5 cu ft activated carbon filter with Fleck 5600SXT
- Digital metered water softener 1.5 cu ft 10% resin (48k max capacity) with Fleck 5600SXT
- Backwashing carbon reduces particulates as well as a wide range of tastes, odors, and chemicals
- Metered softener regenerates based on water usage for improved efficiency
- Package deal saves money and treats most common issues with city water, or well water that is free of iron, hydrogen sulfide, and bacteria.
- Fleck 5600SXT digital controls are easy to set and offer a 5-year manufacturer warranty
Two great systems at a packaged price! These two systems will provide greatly improved water quality for the majority of homes, and are sized for average water problems in a home of 3-4 people with typical water usage. If you have specific problem contaminants like iron or hydrogen sulfide (rotten egg odor), or if you have high contaminant levels or higher water use please contact us for recommendations.
The backwashing carbon filter is 1.5 cubic foot of activated carbon in a 10"x54" tank (roughly 62" tall with control head). Activated carbon will reduced a wide range of tastes, odors, and chemicals, including chlorine, herbicides, and pesticides. The backwashing system will allow removal of larger particulates in the water, which are trapped in the media bed and periodically rinsed down the drain.
The water softener uses 10% crosslink resin for improved resin life, especially for homes on chlorinated water supplies. The 10" x 54" tank (roughly 62" with control head) holds 1.5 cubic foot of resin, capable of removing up to 48,000 grains of hardness between regenerations. Actual capacity will depend on system settings and water chemistry. The Fleck 5600SXT control offers on-demand regeneration based on your usage, so you save money on water and salt usage. Includes standard brine tank with saftey float, measures approximately 14"x14"x36" and holds 200 pounds of salt.