1.5 Cubic Foot (48k max) Water Softener with Fleck 5600
- Ships within 1-2 days
Complete 1.5 Cubic Foot High Capacity Water Softener
Maximum 48,000 grain (48k) capacity
- Electromechanical 5600 metered valve
- 1.5 cubic feet high capacity resin (8% crosslink)
- On-demand (metered) regeneration
- 10-inch x 54-inch resin tank
- Standard brine tank with float
- Bypass valve included
- Manufacturer warranty - Control Head/5 year - Tank/10 year
Simple electromechanical water softener with 1.5 cubic feet of high capacity resin capable of removing a maximum of 48,000 grains of hardness between regenerations. The basic mechanical valve offers a simple and reliable interface.On-demand regeneration measures your water usage and only regenerates when needed, reducing waste and operating costs.
Complete system includes all the required softener components, you just have to get standard plumbing parts to connect the system to your water lines and salt for the brine tank.
- Maximum capacity - up to 48,000 grains (48k) - 24 lb salt/regeneration
- Recommended capacity - up to 30,000 grains (30k) - 7.5 lb salt/regeneration
- Continuous flow rate - 5.4-7.5 GPM
- Peak flow rate - 8-11 GPM
- Minimum flow required for backwash - 2.3 GPM
- Water used for regeneration - 103 gallons
Capacity and flow rates represent typical expectations. Actual capacity and effective flow rates may vary depending on system settings, salt used and water hardness/pressure/temperature/chemistry.
Water used for regeneration is based on typical configuration, recommended settings, and 60psi pressure. Actual water use will vary based on your water supply and system configuration/settings.