- Iron up to 15ppm
- Hydrogen Sulfide up to 7ppm
- Manganese up to 3ppm
- Choice of connection size
- Complete system with Fleck 2510SXT Digital Valve, bypass, and installation instructions
- Included booklet covers setup, installation and programming, with images and access to videos so most people can install the system on their own
- Service flow: 9 GPM
- Flow required for backwash:6.5 GPM
High quality, chemical free iron removal for the whole home. Includes installation and programming instructions designed for the do-it-yourself installer. Standard plastic connection is low cost with two part bypass and yoke. Upgrade to stainless steel for a single piece bypass for tighter spaces. Match the size to your plumbing for simpler installation.
Main resin tank is approximately 10" x 54"" (approximately 60" overall height with control head). Filox/Mang-Ox is a chemical free solution for removing iron up to 15ppm, manganese up to 3ppm, and hydrogen sulfide (H2S or rotten egg odor) up to 7ppm. (Actual removal capabilites may vary depending on a number of factors)
So far so good. Some of the instructions about the settings on the 2510 were a little sketchy. Like I found several different sources that had different settings.
Took my iron from 10+ to 0. Great unit with easy set-up. I need to backwash every night, takes 20 minutes. The Fleck head is awesome.