Upgraded 1 cubic Foot (32k) On Demand 2510SXT Whole Home Water Softener with 10% Crosslink Resin
- Ships within 1-2 days
- Durable 10% crosslink for improved chlorine resistance and longer resin life
- Choice of tank color and connection size
- Complete system with Fleck 2510SXT Digital Metered Valve, bypass, brine tank, and installation instructions
- One cubic foot system for small homes with low hardness, max capacity 32,000 grains (32k)
- Included booklet covers setup, installation and programming, with images and access to videos so most people can install the system on their own
- Service flow: 5 GPM
- Peak flow: 7.5 GPM
- Flow required for backwash: 2.2 GPM
High quality, whole home water softener designed by AFWFilters. Includes installation and programming instructions written by a WQA certified Water Quality specialist to ensure you get the best results. Meter based on-demand regeneration with the Fleck 2510SXT offers efficient regeneration based on your water use. Complete with brine tank and choice of connection. Standard plastic connection is low cost with two part bypass and yoke. Upgrade to stainless steel for a single piece bypass for tighter spaces. Match the size to your plumbing for simpler installation.
Main resin tank is approximately 9" x 48" (approximately 56" overall height with control head). Brine tank is approximately 14"x14"x36" tall, both tanks will be in the selected color. Upgraded 10% crosslink resin is more durable and chlorine resistant than standard resin. System comes with 1 cubic foot of resin capable of removing a maximum of 32,000 grains (32k) of hardness between regenerations (actual capacity dependent on system settings and water chemistry).