48,000 grain capacity fine mesh resin softens water and removes iron to 12 gallons per minute with the 3/4 inch digital Fleck 2510SXT control head. Water softeners treat hard water to eliminate scale buildup. The fine mesh resin enables the system to soften water as well as remove low to moderate levels of iron (up to 8ppm). Controlled by the outstanding Fleck 2510SXT control head, LCD display and touchpad controls provide simple user interface and extended setting options.
- Durable 10% crosslink resin for improved chlorine resistance and longer resin life
- Choice of tank color and connection size
- Complete system with digital Fleck 2510SXT Metered Valve, bypass, brine tank, and installation instructions
- Three cubic foot for larger homes or higher hardness, max capacity 96,000 grains (96k)
- Included booklet covers installation and setup, with images and access to videos so most people can install the system on their own
- Service flow: 15 GPM
- Peak flow: 22 GPM
- Flow required for backwash: 5.4 GPM
Upgraded softener designed by AFWFilters. Includes installation instructions written by a WQA certified Water Quality specialist to ensure you get the best results. Meter based on-demand regeneration with the Fleck 2510SXT provides efficient regenerationComplete with brine tank and choice of connection. Standard plastic connection is low cost with two part bypass and yoke. Upgrade to stainless steel for a single piece bypass for tighter spaces. Match the size to your plumbing for simpler installation.
Main resin tanks are approximately 14" x 65" (approximately 73" overall height with control head). Brine tank is round and approximately 18" in diameter by 33" tall, all tanks will be in the selected color. Upgraded 10% crosslink resin is more durable and chlorine resistant than standard resin. System comes with 3 cubic foot of resin, capable of removing a maximum of 96,000 grains (96k) of hardness between regenerations (actual capacity dependent on system settings and water chemistry).