Axeon HF1-4021 replacement membrane for commercial reverse osmosis systems.
Axeon HF1 series Low Energy membrane requiring 150 psi of operating pressure
Can be used with any commercial RO system using the 4.0" x 21" (4021) commercial membranes.
The HF1-4021 membranes are rated for 1000 GPD of water production @ 150 psi
Axeon HF1-4021 Reverse Osmosis Membranes are one of the industries most reliable and highest performing reverse osmosis elements.
The HF1-4021 RO membrane elements can be used with many commercial RO systems, measure 4.0" x 21", are rated for 1000 GPD water production @ 150 psi, and feature a protective ABS shell, and are 100% vacuum integrity.
AXEON Low Energy HF1-Series Reverse Osmosis Membranes are manufactured using the industry’s leading membrane film technology. These membranes offer reliability, high performance and deliver consistent results. They provide increased production, high rejection rates and low energy consumption by operating at low applied pressures
- Dimensions: 4.0" x 21"
- Permeate Flow Rate: 1000 gallons per day
- Stabilized Salt Rejection: 99%
- Applied Pressure: 150 psi
- Max Operating Temperature: 113° F
- Max Operating Pressure: 600 psi
- Max Feed Flow Rate: 6 GPM
- pH Range (continuous): 2-11
- Chlorine Tolerance: 0 ppm
- Membrane Type: Polyamide Thin-Film Composite - Sprial Wound
- Applications: Low Energy, Brackish Water
- Previously labeled as RO UltraTec HF1-4021