Complete 2 Cubic Foot Digital Turbidex™ System
Sediment and turbidity reduction filter
- Mechanical 2510 valve
- Traps sediment as small as 5-micron
- 2 cubic feet Turbidex media
- 12-inch x 52-inch resin tank - color is black by default
- Includes bypass with 1-inch yoke
- Service flow - 9.4 GPM
- Peak flow - 15.8 GPM
- Backwash flow MINIMUM REQUIREMENT - 11.1 GPM
- Backwash flow RECOMMENDED - 14.3 GPM
- Manufacturer warranty - Control Head/5 year - Tank/10 year
The advanced technology of Turbidex will provide cleaner, clearer water. Using a combination of mechanical separation, sedimentation, flocculation, absorption, and ion-exchange provides a much higher level of filtration than standard sediment filtration systems.
Reduces sediment down as small as 5-microns, which is smaller that the naked eye can see. In addition, the Turbidex media will improve water clarity, reducing the cloudiness or haziness caused by turbidity that typical sediment filters will not address.
Automatic backwash is controlled by the digital Fleck 2510SXT control head. A user friendly LED display and touchpad controls provide simple setup and easy to understand information.
Complete system includes all the required filter components, you just have to get standard plumbing parts to connect the system to your water lines.