Luminor Blackcomb 8.3-20 GPM Basic UV Sterilizer LB4-101
- Simple LED controller in splash proof housing
- Tool-free lamp replacement
- Stainless steel reactor chamber
- Industry leading warranty
- 3/4-inch MNPT connection
- 8.3 GPM (31 lpm) - 40mJ/cm² (NSF Standard)
- 11 GPM (41 lpm) - 30mJ/cm² (Industry Standard)
- 20 GPM (77 lpm) - 16mJ/cm² (US Public Health Standard)
The Luminor Blackcomb 4.1 series series systems use ultraviolet (UV) light proven to control microbiological (bacteria & virus) issues in water including E.coli, Cryptosporidium and Giardia lamblia. This provides a chemical free solution for homes with known microbiological issues, and peace of mind for any home looking for added safety, both on well and municipal water supplies.
A simple LED display reduces system cost while still providing vital info on lamp life and errors. Reliable UV lamps use a ceramic base for durability, and are rated for 9,000 hours of operation. A simple bayonet style lamp connector allows for simple 1/4 turn removal without any tools required, so lamp replacement is simple. Industry leading warranty includes a 10 year limited warranty on the reactor, a 3 year limited warranty on the electronics, and a 1 year limited warranty on the lamp and quartz sleeve.