Upgraded 2 cubic Foot (64k) On Demand Whole Home Water Softener with 10% Crosslink Resin
- Ships within 1-2 days
- Durable 10% crosslink for improved chlorine resistance and longer resin life
- Choice of tank color and connection size
- Complete system with Fleck 5600SXT Digital Metered Valve, bypass, brine tank, and installation instructions
- Two cubic foot system for larger homes or higher hardness, max capacity 64,000 grains (64k)
- Included booklet covers setup, installation and programming, with images and access to videos so most people can install the system on their own
- Service flow: 10 GPM
- Peak flow: 15 GPM
- Flow required for backwash: 4 GPM
High quality, whole home Iron Pro water softener designed by AFWFilters. Includes installation and programming instructions written by a WQA certified Water Quality specialist to ensure you get the best results. Meter based on-demand regeneration with the Fleck 5600SXT offers efficient regeneration based on your water use. Complete with brine tank and choice of connection. Standard plastic connection is low cost with two part bypass and yoke. Upgrade to stainless steel for a single piece bypass for tighter spaces. Match the size to your plumbing for simpler installation.
Main resin tank is approximately 12" x 52" (approximately 60" overall height with control head). Brine tank is approximately 18" in diameter by 33" tall, both tanks will be in the selected color. Capable of removing up to 6 ppm of ferrous iron without additional systems required. If ferric iron or higher levels of iron are present a separate iron filter is recommended. System comes with 2 cubic feet of resin capable of removing a maximum of 64,000 grains (64k) of hardness between regenerations (actual capacity dependent on system settings and water chemistry).
We’ve had this softener installed now for a month and it’s been far superior to all previous softeners we’ve owned. It arrived well packed in two large boxes. The resin box is quite heavy. We needed a plumber to install, as the copper plumbing at our home needed significant changes. The setup was very easy, and they even included a thumb drive with video instructions and manuals. After clearing the lines, and flushing the system, our water is remarkably soft. I can emphatically say, this is the best water softener I’ve ever used! I highly recommend!!!