Dual Alternating Tank Upgraded 1 cubic Foot (32k) Fleck 9100 On Demand Whole Home Water Softener with 10% Crosslink Resin
- Ships within 1-2 days
- Durable 10% crosslink resin for improved chlorine resistance and longer resin life
- Dual alternating tanks for 24/7 availability and maximum efficiency
- Choice of tank color and connection size
- Complete system with electromechanical Fleck 9100 Metered Valve, bypass, brine tank, and installation instructions
- One cubic foot per tank (two cubic foot total) for lower hardness levels, max capacity 32,000 grains (32k) per tank
- Included booklet covers setup, installation and programming, with images and access to videos so most people can install the system on their own
- Service flow: 5 GPM
- Peak flow: 7.5 GPM
- Flow required for backwash: 2.2 GPM
High efficiency dual tank alternating softener designed by AFWFilters. Includes installation and programming instructions written by a WQA certified Water Quality specialist to ensure you get the best results. Dual alternating tanks with meter based on-demand regeneration with the Fleck 9100 provides soft water 24/7 and minimizes efficiency loss of single tank systems. Basic mechanical controller provides simple setup. Complete with brine tank and choice of connection. Standard plastic connection is low cost with two part bypass and yoke. Upgrade to stainless steel for a single piece bypass for tighter spaces. Match the size to your plumbing for simpler installation.
Main resin tanks are approximately 9" x 48" (approximately 56" overall height with control head). Brine tank is round and approximately 18" in diameter by 33" tall, all tanks will be in the selected color. Upgraded 10% crosslink resin is more durable and chlorine resistant than standard resin. System comes with 1 cubic foot of resin per tank, capable of removing a maximum of 32,000 grains (32k) of hardness between regenerations (actual capacity dependent on system settings and water chemistry).