- Standard high capacity 8% crosslink resin for low cost softening
- Dual alternating tanks for 24/7 availability and maximum efficiency
- Choice of tank color and connection size
- Complete system with Fleck 9100SXT Digital Metered Valve, bypass, brine tank, and installation instructions
- One and a half cubic foot per tank (three cubic foot total) for average homes with moderate hardness, max capacity 48,000 grains (48k) per tank
- Included booklet covers setup, installation and programming, with images and access to videos so most people can install the system on their own
- Service flow: 6.5 GPM
- Peak flow: 9.8 GPM
- Flow required for backwash: 2.7 GPM
High efficiency dual tank alternating softener designed by AFWFilters. Includes installation and programming instructions written by a WQA certified Water Quality specialist to ensure you get the best results. Dual alternating tanks with meter based on-demand regeneration with the Fleck 9100SXT provides soft water 24/7 and minimizes efficiency loss of single tank systems. Complete with brine tank and choice of connection. Standard plastic connection is low cost with two part bypass and yoke. Upgrade to stainless steel for a single piece bypass for tighter spaces. Match the size to your plumbing for simpler installation.
Main resin tanks are approximately 10" x 54" (approximately 62" overall height with control head). Brine tank is round and approximately 18" in diameter by 33" tall, all tanks will be in the selected color. High capacity resin is 8% crosslink and offers effective softening at a low price. System comes with 1.5 cubic foot of resin per tank, capable of removing a maximum of 48,000 grains (48k) of hardness between regenerations (actual capacity dependent on system settings and water chemistry).
The unit arrived in good shape considering the weight of the resin tanks which i was relieved.
We were a little skeptical ordering a water softener online but after a few months now this system has worked great! We have pretty much perfect soft water at anytime we do a test.
We installed a de-scaling system two years ago and it served its purpose of minimizing the calcium in the water, but it did not truly soften the water like my wife wanted. I then did research on a salt base softening system and opted for the Fleck 9100SXT and had it installed last week. It meets all the criteria that we wanted. Hard water reduction with a soft silky feel and calcium reduction with no spotting on dishes and drains. We are truly pleased with the Fleck system and look forward to many years of efficient use.
Twice the size of like systems for 1/4 the cost. Will be interesting to see just how efficient it is. So easy to assemble the o rings were even pre lubed for me!