Dual Alternating Tank Upgraded 2 cubic Foot (64k) Fleck 9100SXT On Demand Whole Home Water Softener with 10% Crosslink Resin
- Ships within 1-2 days
- Durable 10% crosslink resin for improved chlorine resistance and longer resin life
- Dual alternating tanks for 24/7 availability and maximum efficiency
- Choice of tank color and connection size
- Complete system with Fleck 9100SXT Digital Metered Valve, bypass, brine tank, and installation instructions
- Two cubic foot per tank (four cubic foot total) for large homes with high hardness, max capacity 64,000 grains (64k) per tank
- Included booklet covers setup, installation, and programming, with images and access to videos so most people can install the system on their own
- Service flow: 10 GPM
- Peak flow: 15 GPM
- Flow required for backwash: 4 GPM
High efficiency dual tank alternating softener designed by AFWFilters. Includes installation and programming instructions written by a WQA certified Water Quality specialist to ensure you get the best results. Dual alternating tanks with meter based on-demand regeneration with the Fleck 9100SXT provides soft water 24/7 and minimizes efficiency loss of single tank systems. Complete with brine tank and choice of connection. Standard plastic connection is low cost with two part bypass and yoke. Upgrade to stainless steel for a single piece bypass for tighter spaces. Match the size to your plumbing for simpler installation.
Main resin tanks are approximately 12"in diameter. Brine tank is round and approximately 18" in diameter by 33" tall, all tanks will be in the selected color. Upgraded 10% crosslink resin is more durable and chlorine resistant than standard resin. System comes with 2 cubic foot of resin per tank, capable of removing a maximum of 64,000 grains (64k) of hardness between regenerations (actual capacity dependent on system settings and water chemistry).
Please Note: 12” tanks are shipped in either the 48” height or 52” height, depending on availability. If you have a specific requirement please add it to your notes when checking out and we will do our best to accommodate you.