Dual Alternating Tank 3 cubic Foot (96k) Fleck 9100SXT On Demand Whole Home Water Softener with High Capacity Resin
- Ships within 1-2 days
- Standard high capacity 8% crosslink resin for low cost softening
- Dual alternating tanks for 24/7 availability and maximum efficiency
- Choice of tank color and connection size
- Complete system with Fleck 9100SXT Digital Metered Valve, bypass, brine tank, and installation instructions
- Included booklet covers setup, installation and programming, with images and access to videos so most people can install the system on their own
- Service flow: 15 GPM
- Peak flow: 22 GPM
- Flow required for backwash: 5.4 GPM
High efficiency dual tank alternating softener designed by AFWFilters. Includes installation and programming instructions written by a WQA certified Water Quality specialist to ensure you get the best results. Dual alternating tanks with meter based on-demand regeneration with the Fleck 9100SXT provides soft water 24/7 and minimizes efficiency loss of single tank systems. Complete with brine tank and choice of connection. Standard plastic connection is low cost with two part bypass and yoke. Upgrade to stainless steel for a single piece bypass for tighter spaces. Match the size to your plumbing for simpler installation.
Main resin tanks are approximately 14" x 65" (approximately 73" overall height with control head). Brine tank is round and approximately 18" in diameter by 33" tall, all tanks will be in the selected color. High capacity resin is 8% crosslink and offers effective softening at a low price. System comes with 3 cubic foot of resin per tank, capable of removing a maximum of 96,000 grains (96k) of hardness between regenerations (actual capacity dependent on system settings and water chemistry).