- Durable 10% crosslink for improved chlorine resistance and longer resin life
- Choice of tank color and connection size
- Complete system with Fleck 5600SXT Digital Metered Valve, bypass, brine tank, and installation instructions
- One and a half cubic foot system for average homes with moderate hardness, max capacity 48,000 grains (48k)
- 2-Stage 20-inch Big Blue filter system with your choice of filters for additional filtration to fit your needs
- Included booklet covers setup, installation and programming, with images and access to videos so most people can install the system on their own
- Service flow: 6.5 GPM
- Peak flow: 9.8 GPM
- Flow required for backwash: 2.7 GPM
High quality, whole home water softener designed by AFWFilters. Includes installation and programming instructions written by a WQA certified Water Quality specialist to ensure you get the best results. Meter based on-demand regeneration with the Fleck 5600SXT offers efficient regeneration based on your water use. Complete with brine tank and choice of connection. Standard plastic connection is low cost with two part bypass and yoke. Upgrade to stainless steel for a single piece bypass for tighter spaces. Match the size to your plumbing for simpler installation.
Main resin tank is approximately 10" x 54" (approximately 62" overall height with control head). Brine tank is approximately 14"x14"x36" tall, both tanks will be in the selected color. Upgraded 10% crosslink resin is more durable and chlorine resistant than standard resin. System comes with 1.5 cubic feet of resin capable of removing a maximum of 48,000 grains (48k) of hardness between regenerations (actual capacity dependent on system settings and water chemistry).
The 2-stage Big Blue system uses industry standard 4.5-inch x 20-inch filters that are interchangable so you can change your treatment as you see fit.