Complete 1.5 Cubic Foot - 48k Max Capacity - Water Softener
Genuine NSF certified Purolite C100E resin
- Mechanical 5600 Fleck metered valve
- 1.5 cubic feet genuine NSF certified Purolite C100E resin
- On-demand (metered) regeneration
- Durable paddlewheel meter
- Installation instructions included
- 10-inch x 54-inch Pentair resin tank
- Standard brine tank with float
- Bypass valve included
- Manufacturer warranty - Control Head/5 year - Tank/10 year
User friendly mechanical water softener with 1.5 cubic feet of Purolite C100E capable of removing a maximum of 48,000 grains of hardness between regenerations. Genuine C100E resin is NSF certified and manufactured by Purolite, a global leader in resin manufacturing. On-demand regeneration measures your water usage and only regenerates when needed, reducing waste and operating costs.
Complete system includes all the required softener components, you just have to get standard plumbing parts to connect the system to your water lines and salt for the brine tank.
- Maximum capacity - up to 48,000 grains (48k) - 24 lb salt/regeneration
- Recommended capacity - up to 30,000 grains (30k) - 7.5 lb salt/regeneration
- Continuous flow rate - 5.4-7.5 GPM
- Peak flow rate - 8-11 GPM
- Minimum flow required for backwash - 2.3 GPM
- Water used for regeneration - 103 gallons
Capacity and flow rates represent typical expectations. Actual capacity and effective flow rates may vary depending on system settings, salt used and water hardness/pressure/temperature/chemistry.
Water used for regeneration is based on typical configuration, recommended settings, and 60psi pressure. Actual water use will vary based on your water supply and system configuration/settings.