Complete 2 Cu Ft (64k max) Purolite C100E Water Softener with Fleck 5600SXT Digital Metered Control Head
- Ships within 1-2 days
- Genuine NSF certified Purolite C100E resin
- Choice of tank color and connection size
- Complete system with Fleck 5600SXT Digital Metered Valve, bypass, brine tank, and installation instructions<>/li>
- Two cubic foot system for larger homes or higher hardness, max capacity 64,000 grains (64k)
- Included booklet covers installation and setup, with images and access to videos so most people can install the system on their own
- Service flow: 10 GPM
- Peak flow: 15 GPM
- Flow required for backwash: 4 GPM
High quality, whole home water softener designed by AFWFilters. Includes installation and programming instructions written by a WQA certified Water Quality specialist to ensure you get the best results. Meter based on-demand regeneration with the Fleck 5600SXT offers efficient regeneration based on your water use. Complete with brine tank and choice of connection. Standard plastic connection is low cost with two part bypass and yoke. Upgrade to stainless steel for a single piece bypass for tighter spaces. Match the size to your plumbing for simpler installation.
Main resin tank is approximately 12" x 52" (approximately 60" overall height with control head). Brine tank is round and approximately 18" in diameter by 33" tall, all tanks will be in the selected color. Genuine C100E resin is NSF certified and manufactured by Purolite, a global leader in resin manufacturing. System comes with 2 cubic foot of resin capable of removing a maximum of 64,000 grains (64k) of hardness between regenerations (actual capacity dependent on system settings and water chemistry).